The Hikvision DS-2CD7A26G0/P-IZS is a 2MP (1920 × 1080) bullet camera with license plate recognition, focal length options of either 2.8~12mm or 8~32mm and a 1/1.8" progressive scan CMOS chip.
Supported by 6 behavior analyses including object removal detection, intrusion detection, region exiting & entrance detection, line crossing detection and unattended baggage detection, this camera also comes with defocus detection, face detection, and scene change detection.
The DS-2CD7A26G0/P-IZS has IP67 weather-resistant housing, a working temperature of -30°C to 60°C and IK10 vandal-resistant housing, making it perfect for outdoor use.
This camera is powered by Darkfighter technology, and has image enhancing features such as back light compensation (BLC), 3D digital noise reduction (3D DNR), high light compensation (HLC), 140dB wide dynamic range (WDR) and defog. This then gives detailed, high quality images in low-light environments.
Powered by either a 12V DC power supply or PoE, with a maximum consumption of 14W.
- 1/1.8” Progressive Scan CMOS
- IR range up to 50 m (2.8 to 12 mm), IR range up to 100 m (8 to 32 mm)
- H.265, H.265+, H.264, H.264+
- License Plate Recognition
- 140dB WDR / 3D DNR
- IP67, IK10
- Supports alarms for listed license plate in the blacklist and whitelist
- 6 behavior analyses, 2 exception detection
- Alarm I/O
- Built-in microSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, up to 256 GB
- 1 RS-485 interface.
- Five defined streams and up to five custom streams
CLICK HERE FOR FULL SPECIFICATION