POC - MAKING INSTALLATIONS A LOT SIMPLER!
Power over Coaxial (PoC) basically means that power for the camera is supplied by the DVR via coaxial video cable (RG59 or similar), this removes the requirement for separate cables and power supplies which would otherwise be needed to power your cameras. For installers this means a much more time and cost efficient
PoC can be used on cable runs up to 200 metres and is available in 4,8 and 16 channel DVRs (models ending /P), a full complement of TVI PoC cameras are also available (models ending E) which together offer a cost effective and time saving solution to your TVI installations.
PLEASE NOTE: All PoC cameras can also work on non PoC recorders
1. All PoC capable TVI cameras can be powered locally via a separate power supply allowing them to be used on a none PoC TVI DVR
2. All none PoC TVI cameras can work on a PoC capable TVI DVR as the camera is powered via a separate power supply and PoC will only transmit when requested to by a compatible camera
3. PoC transmission must be used through RG59 coaxial or similar cable, it will not pass through CAT5/6 passive/active balun configurations
The DS-2CE56H1T-ITM by Hikvision is an all new 5 Megapixel HDTVI eyeball with a fixed super wide angle 2.8mm lens. It benefits from all the usual top quality features you have come to expect from Hikvision and is equipped with EXIR technology for excellent night time images.
- 5MP high performance CMOS
- Adopt HD TVI technology
- 2.8mm fixed lens
- True day/night
- OSD menu
- Smart IR
- EXIR technology
- up to 20m IR distance
- IP67 weatherproof
- Up the Coax Telemetry
- 12V DC
- Power over Coax technology